TurboTax is reliable, trustworthy, and authentic tax computing software that has enhancing features, top-quality services, and astonishing updates. However, as there are many versions of TurboTax, the users often get confused about which one would fulfill their requirements as per their budget and needs. There is a huge debate on TurboTax Deluxe vs. Premier. Now, here in this blog, you will get to learn about the features and pros and cons of both versions. If you are confused and looking for an answer, then nothing could be better than reading this blog, as it will give you a clear idea. Have a look to know more.
Common Tips to follow before choosing TurboTax Versions!
- You must follow Intuit’s Advice on TurboTax version selection.
- In case your annual income is less than $34,500, you can go for TurboTax Freedom Edition.
- Do not use any online version of TurboTax; it is cheaper than the Home and Business version if you are self-employed.
- In case you earn more than $34,500, and you are self-employed also, then you can use the TurboTax Deluxe version (CD Download)
- Now, if you are annual income is more than $35,400, and you want to use a cheaper version, you can use the CD/Download version of TurboTax. Apart from that, one can also take the printout of the forms and file them on paper.
- Along with that, one can also use TurboTax Free Edition Online if your annual income is more than $ 34,500: however, if you don’t have any income from business, rentals, or any complex investments.
What is TurboTax Premier?
TurboTax Premier is a popular version of this amazing tax computing software. It offers excellent features, few of them are:
- It has amazing additional support for Rental Property income and expenses
- Ensures complete assistance for retirement taxes
- It gives you maximum Benefits
- It helps you to analyze your tax history and also helps in the preparation of an e-file for your annual tax return
- It ensures complete help for various retirement taxes
- Helpful in ensuring maximization of returns
- Easy and simple preparations
- Understandable e-filing of tax returns
- It also gives you a brief analysis of your tax history
What is TurboTax Deluxe?
It is also a popular and acknowledged version of TurboTax, which has outstanding features and great benefits; a few of them are given below:
- Maximization of Returns
- Easy and simple preparation of e-filing of Tax Return
- Double-checking of the Tax Return
- Definitely, it saves a lot of your time which gets wasted during e-filing
- It helps you to stay updated through the latest taxes
Also, you must know that the different versions of TurboTax, including the basic, home, premier, or deluxe, ensure the facility of importing your prior year’s data to the latest one from any other tax computing software. This importing not only keeps your data safe and secured but also helps you to avoid any sort of glitch in the future. However, the free version of TurboTax will not import this data unless you do pay for an additional package. If you have any doubt like how do I speak to a live person questions regarding the concerned topic, you can simply seek assistance from TurboTax Support.
Read more interesting posts on setuppost