IELTS Qualification for Italy
To meet the requirements of an undergraduate degree at an Italian university, you must have completed higher secondary studies, received a valid school drop-out certificate and would be eligible for higher education in your country. Here are some information on course in Italy need IELTS qualification?’
Educational Institutions for Study in Italy
Italy has excellent educational institutions with good quality education. It offers excellent exposure and opportunities to students who became an alternative to many international students. As a result, there is excellent architecture in the country. Some of the oldest universities in the world have a much lower tuition fee than other countries. The primary thing which attracts international students to study in Italy is that many universities do not need language testing, such as TOEFL or IELTS coaching in Jaipur making it easier to get into Italian universities. There are several scholarships available for international students having a graduate, postgraduate or doctorate. The government of Italy has sponsored these scholarships on an annual basis. Some colleges, however, need an IELTS score?
Study in Italy Need IELTS Qualification
- The first step of the application method is to determine the diploma path in which you are involved. Also, begin seeking out universities that take admission without IELTS training in Jaipur.
- You also can see the rating of universities.
- Then you have to apply online for the colleges you are selected through your online portal.
- If your previous degree or high school education has been in English medium, no language proficiency is required.
- Candidates have to submit an official declaration or certificate in the form of evidence that they were given their previous education in English.
- Once all these steps are cleared, some universities can take an online test or video interview. Also, this step is taken after the university has approved your application.
Tuition fee cost and scholarship in Italy:
One of the major reasons why to study in Italy is that it has an affordable career than in other countries. The tuition fees in Italian universities are low, ranging from around 250-300 euros. Many colleges and the Italian government have provided various scholarships for students who want to study in Italy.
The University of Italy offers a wide range of opportunities for students to study almost anything. Art and art history is popular field of study in most Italian universities and colleges. Yes, it is one of the best places to study abroad; it is very cheap and has a high quality of education. It’s an excellent place to know about the international centre of art & education. Italy also has other places such as art and central in fashion.
The best University of Italy is:
- University of Bologna: The University of Bologna is taken into consideration to be the oldest college in the western international. There are 84,215 college students in the college. There are 33 departments of the university, 11 schools and 52 international degree programmes out of which 27 are distributed in English. Bologna is a multi-level structure of the university, which ensures an opportunity to encourage sustainable research activities across the region, thereby improving the functioning and quality of life for the university community.
- University of Milan: Milan University is a public institution established in the year 1924. The main campus of the Italian university is situated in the historical complex called the Ca’Granda at Milan city centre. The cost of tuition for Italian and international students is the same but based on the area of study. As a result, limited quantity of college scholar accommodation is available for college students coming from outside the Milan place.