If you find vulkan run time libraries on your computer but you do not remember installing it then do not panic as it is not a malware instead they are APIs which means they are Application programming interfaces which is used by many number of users.
This is the exact definition of what is Vulkan runtime libraries? Now you must be wondering what is an API, well to answer this question let us tell you that API is a set of protocols, tools and subroutine definitions in order to build an application software. In simple terms it is a set of defined methods or you can say ways for communication between the different software components.
Vulkan offers a very goof higher performance and not only this but also a more balanced CPU or GPU usage. And this also provides better and more abler distribute work amongst multiple CPU cores. And it is very much possible that it could be by default in your system and if you are thinking that if Vulkan runtime libraries should I remove it then it is completely your simple choice whether you want to keep it or remove it. In this blog we are going to tell you about the simple steps which you need to follow to uninstall the Vulkan app.
Steps to uninstall the Vulkan runtime libraries from your device –
- Now in the first step you need to start by typing in the run in search option and then you have to select the run result option.
- In the next step you have to type appwiz.cpl in the run box and then after typing it you have to press the OK button and then press the Enter button on your keyboard.
- At this step you have to scroll through the list that is there to find the particular version of Vulkan runtime libraries that is installed on your device or on Windows and then after this you have to right click on the version.
- After clicking on the version you have to look for the uninstall to change option and then once you find it you have to click on it in the drop down menu that you see in front of you.
- As soon as you click on the uninstall option the Vulkan would be remove from your library and it will be no more available on your device and windows anymore.
We hope that the information that we have provided you were beneficial and helpful for you and you were able to remove Vulkan from your device and windows by using and executing the steps that we have provided you.
If you are keen user and you always look forward for more information about the topics you read about then you can anytime visit the site called Ityug247 and we can assure you that you will be love this site and will surely visit this site again this site to get the answers to your questions and queries with all technical related quires.