An n95 mask, a simple-to-wear, full-face respirator that meets the standard of personal protective equipment, is available. When selecting quality respirators, people, businesses, and organizations all rely on this mask. Masks are equipped with special technology to trap harmful dust and other irritants in the filter of the mask, so that they don’t get into the lungs. The N95 technology prevents harmful irritants entering the user’s lungs. Because of its many advantages, N95 is a popular choice.
Although it may seem daunting at first, respirator protection can protect you against exposure to harmful particles and contaminants. For disposable protection, the N95 surgical respirator will be your best option.
Respiratory protection is vital
Respiratory protection is a way to protect workers’ lungs against harmful dusts and vapours.
Even though it may seem daunting, protecting your respiratory system is crucial. Both short-term and long term exposure to airborne particles and contaminants can cause serious health problems.
Bottom line: Always wear respirator protection if your job demands it.
When is it best to use disposable respiratory protection?
Respirators are used to reduce or eliminate breathing problems. Respirators are best suited for the environment in which they will be used. For hygiene reasons, disposable respirators should be avoided. To prevent contamination (usually bacterial or particulate) from spreading to other places.
Industries: medical, healthcare, pharmaceutical
The Surgical N95 Respirator
Pandemic preparedness testing was performed. The surgical mask protected against many substances, including H1N1 Avian Flu as well as SARS. The mask conforms to CDC guidelines regarding tuberculosis prevention. ASTM F1862 classifies the mask as “high barrier” class 160mmHg.
It provides the wearer with:
- >99.9% (BFE), Bacterial filtering efficiency
- Particle Filtration Efficiency >99.5%
- Viral Filtration Efficiency >99.9%
The Surgical N95 Respirator surpasses all requirements for breathability. This is truly remarkable. This respirator is ideal for laser or electrocautery procedures, as it reduces microorganisms transfer and wearer exposure to particles smaller than 0.1 micron.
- Available in flat-fold and moulded options
- It is lightweight and thin with an inner layer for extra comfort.
- Elastic head straps are sonic-welded on the outer layers to reduce pressure points.
- It is 33% lighter than comparable respirators, making it more comfortable and lasting longer.
- Universal respirator, one size fits most
- The outer shell of the mask is rigid and light to prevent it from collapsing. The inner layer provides comfort and softness.
- The contours of your mask conform to your natural facial shape. This reduces pressure points and the need for a nose clip.
- To reduce wearer fatigue, the respirator is 33% lighter than similar respirators. This allows for longer and more comfortable wear.
To ensure convenience, hygiene
Flat-fold masks come in packs of 20 units. Each mask comes with its own bag for hygiene reasons. These masks can be carried in your pocket or purse until you are ready to use them. The moulded masks are contained in 20-unit boxes. This protects against contamination and exposure. The plastic sleeves are tear-away so they can be opened and taken out easily.
No allergy, no fuss:
The N95 Surgical Respirator does not contain silicone, latex or PVC. It is an excellent choice for those who are allergic to silicone, latex and PVC. Once they are used, these respirators can be used again easily.
The N95 and Kn9s masks provide excellent protection for your respiratory system. It’s practical and inexpensive.