Software development industry is constantly revolutionizing with the emergence of new innovations. Advanced technologies help developers to launch highly secure, robust, and scalable applications to the users with a shorter development cycle. Different technologies are introduced by the tech giants that ensure to streamline the development process and that leads to saving a huge amount of time and cost.
Presently, Express.js and Socket.IO are the trending Node.js development tools that are designed to create APIs and build robust real time applications. In this blog, we have listed some of the efficient Node.js development tools that ensures developers to overcome the major development challenges and opt for the shorter development that leads to launching highly scalable and successful enterprise applications.
Popular Node.JS Development Tool
Express.js is one of the most popular backend web application Node.js development tools. It is the most preferred framework, as it is based on open source technology and launched under the MIT license.
- This technology is also known as the de facto standard server framework for Node.js.
- Node.js is specifically designed for building web applications and APIs.
- Provides a robust set of functionalities and an extensive range of HTTP methods, that helps the development team to easily create custom API’s.
- Supports real time analytics modules that allows to push data to clients for real time information.
- It supports cross platform browser compatibility for all mobile devices and browsers.
- This platform supports a wide range of instant messaging applications and also opted for the top notch companies such as Microsoft, Zendesk, Trello, and many more.
Meteor is an open source Node.js framework that is used to build web, mobile and desktop applications. Majorly Node.js development team, prefer to opt for the Meteor framework as it supports cross platform that allows developers to run one code on multiple platforms including Android, iOS, and web.
- Offer functionalities that boost the development process
- It is easy to use framework as compared to other frameworks
- It offers full support with front end tools – Vue, React, Svelte, Angular, or Blaze.
- Offers full support with Meteor API documentation.
Koa.js is known as the next generation Node.js framework. It is designed by the team Express that aims to deliver high functional and concise codes for the development process.
- Helps in improving the error handling
- Facilitates asynchronous programming
- Koa.js doesn’t require any support of middleware
- Turn the codes into more interoperable and supports open source technology that delivers flexible codes.
Electrode.JS tool is popular as the universal React and Node.js Application Platform. It offers standardized structure with best practice and ensures to leverage the modern technologies.
- Majorly it focuses on offering high performance and component reusability.
- Offers easy deployment to multiple cloud providers that turns the solutions into more advanced and smarter,
- Developers can deliver unique solutions with Electrode.js framework.
KEYSTONE.JS is an open-source web framework that helps developers to build websites, web applications, and APIs for Node,js based solutions.
- Programmers can easily manage the templates, views, and routes
- With Keystone.js, it is easier to create real world database fields including name e-mail address, and many more
- This technology allows developers to easily implement session management.
- Keystone.js helps to easily set up template-based emails.
- It offers a wide range of learning platforms that helps developers to sort the issues out.
The usage of Node.js development service is rapidly growing. Tech giants are constantly improving the functionalities and turning it into smarter, advanced and faster. In order to meet all the development needs, several Node.js development tools are introduced for the developers to build scalable and robust applications. In the above blog, we have listed some of the important tools that developers and entities should know for the next development project.
Leave a Reply