UK MBA Specializations to Suit Your Exact Goals
Due to their international popularity, many universities and business schools have developed a diverse range of UK MBA programs specializing in different aspects of the business world. So which UK MBA specializations can you choose? What is the difference between them? And which MBA in UK subjects are most in demand? Here are top 16 universities for MBA in UK specializations for Indian students you should know before taking admission.
MBA in UK Specializations
- General Management – Probably the most popular MBA specialization in the UK. Ideal for developing an efficient and comprehensive trading arsenal – ideal for a very versatile trading environment.
- International business – ideal if you want to work abroad or work in a global company with offices in different locations. Ideal for aligning business goals across borders. As global businesses grow, it is also a popular specialization at all levels.
- Strategic Management – Prepares you for long-range business planning and contingency planning.
- Finance – Ideal for bankers, financial controllers, CFOs and CFOs. Courses will focus on statistics, data analysis, accounting, etc.
- Marketing – Focuses on businesses that rely on promoting products and services.
- Entrepreneurship – Ideal if you have an original business idea and are considering launching a start-up.
Specializations in MBA from UK
- Operations Management – Ideal for managers tasked with optimizing production processes. You will learn how to manage production as efficiently as possible.
- IT Management – Prepares you to do business in the technology sector or to do business that is highly dependent on technology. Also, this side of the business relies heavily on analyzing collected data and developing products based on it.
- Human Resources – Excellent to learn for managers of HR teams or working with large groups of employees. So, focuses on conflict resolution, team building, motivation, defining job responsibilities and more. You can’t go wrong with this one if you’re a people person, because companies will always need good and happy employees.
- Consulting – prepares experts ready to offer an outside opinion on the challenges facing businesses. This specialization also develops your expertise in a variety of sectors and is very well paid.
What MBA in the UK for Indian Students Offering?
Keep in mind that there are also many MBA in the UK for Indian students offering dual majors, further enhancing your managerial abilities and versatility in the job market.
Top 16 Universities for Masters Specializations
- London Business School
- Cambridge Judge Business School
- Said Business School
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Warwick Business School
- Imperial College Business School
- Cass Business School
- Lancaster University
- University of Edinburgh Business School
- University of Central Lancashire
- Birmingham City University
- University of East London
- Durham University Business School
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Bolton
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
Also Read: What You Need to Know About MBBS in UK?