Summary: This article explains the solutions to export Office 365 calendar to PST without having any issues. It includes the manual and professional methods to execute this process. Have a look at both methods and choose which one is suitable for you.
Office 365 is a popularly used web-based productivity suite that is hosted on a cloud platform. This platform not only offers the services for emailing and communicating but also to store and mark important events on the calendar. The calendar is used by several firms to mark their meetings, office gatherings and due dates.
So, from any user’s or organization’s point of view, these crucial dates marked on the calendar are important for them. Hence, it becomes important to keep that data safe. To secure the data, it is important to save the data locally so that the data will get safe from external threats like corruption etc.
It sounds good to take a backup and use it offline, but many users don’t know how to export calendar from office 365 webmail. Fortunately, we have the solution which will surely help you to complete this operation. In this article, we will be explaining a manual and an automated solution that will move all the calendar data easily into PST format.
Explained the Solution for How to Export Calendar from Office 365 Webmail
In this section, we have mentioned the two methods to save calendar data in PST format. Go through the methods which are discussed below and choose the method which is suitable for you.
Method #1 – Conventional Solution for Saving Office 365 Calendar Data to Outlook
To use this method, users need to first set up their Office 365 account on your desktop-based Outlook application. Then the user is able to export the data by following the steps explained below.
Let’s begin with the first step.
Step 1 – Configure the Office 365 Account
- Launch Microsoft Outlook on your desktop and press on the Add Account.
- Type the login details for your Office 365 account.
- Wait for the configuration to complete and move further with the task to begin export calendar from Office 365 to PST process.
- Type the Office 365 account password for when prompted.
- Users will see an Account Setup Wizard open up on their screen where they have to press Ok.
- The data will begin retrieving from the Office 365 mailbox.
Pro Tip: Depending upon the size of the data, it might take a lot of time to export calendar from Office 365 to PST.
Once the user has completed the steps to configure their account and all the data is retrieved, Now, the user can proceed to the next step to export the Outlook data file which includes the calendar.
Step 2 – Upload Office 365 Calendar to PST After Configuration
- Launch Outlook and hit on the File.
- Select the Open option and choose Open & Export >> Import/Export.
- In the Import & Export window, press the Export to a file option.
- Select the Outlook Data file (.pst) option and press.
- After that, choose the Calendar option and hit on the Next.
- Now Browse and choose the destination path to save the exported data.
- Finally press the Finish button to complete the export process.
By following all the steps, the user will get the solution for how to export calendar from Office 365 Webmail.
Note – Using the manual solution might not export all the calendar data, so the IT experts generally suggest users go for an automated solution that will export the entire data from Office 365.
Method #2 – One-Stop Solution to Export Office 365 Calendar to PST Quickly
While following the manual solution steps user might struggle a little bit. As some of the non-technical users doesn’t have that much knowledge to maneuver the entire process. All users look for a simple solution that can save some time as compared with the manual technique.
So, to get the solution for “how to export calendar from Office 365 Webmail”, users can choose the Well-Engineered Office 365 to Office 365 Migration Tool which can swiftly save the O365 calendar in a secure manner.
Below, we have mentioned the step-by-step process to use this tool, please follow the steps sequentially.
- Initially, install and launch the tool on the system, and press the login button.
- Type the Office 365 credentials and sign in, if a user is an admin, then mark the “IsAdmin” Option.
- Now, in the next window, the user will find the list of Office 365 users’ account IDs. Choose the necessary Ids. Then press the Next button.
- Then, mark the “Microsoft Outlook PST” option and select the “Calendar” from the categories and apply the date filter if required.
- Next, In the Destination window, browse and set the location to save the exported calendar to PST.
- Finally hit on the Start button to initiate the export process to Export Office 365 Calendar to PST.
Several employees of an organization use the Office 365 calendar to mark and save the important dates. As it is crucial for them, they try to Export Office 365 Calendar to PST to access it locally. So, this article explains the manual and professional solutions to save their calendar data in PST.