Meaning and History
All gemstones have some unique stories behind their creation on this planet. Some were formed due to colliding rock plates under the Earth, some were formed from volcanic activities, and some were formed by meteoroid collation. Thus, the Moldavite gemstone jewelry also has the incredible story of how the crystal was formed?
It is believed that the crystal formed due to a meteoroid impact that took place around 15 million years ago in the Czech Republic. When the meteoroids hit the Earth, their parts scattered around the region of the Moldau river. After this phenomenon of creativity, the stone has been called the crystal born from the stars. And sometimes, it is also called an Alien stone. The crystal has been deposited largely in the Moldau river since its origin, where it was named. It got recognized after several years of its formation. The meaning of the crystal is fortune, transformation, and protection for its users.
Moldavite Geographical Properties
Moldavite crystal is a natural semi-precious olive green colored stone that belongs to the tektite family. The crystal rates between 5.5 to 7 on the Mohs scale of hardness, mostly similar to the other gemstones. The Moldavite gemstone appears transparent to translucent with swirls and bubbles on its surface.
How the Crystal is Beneficial?
Moldavite is a transformational gemstone that transfers vibrational frequencies to its users and makes their lives more soothing and comfortable.
- The gemstone helps in personal growth and boosts the spiritual awakening of its wearer.
- Moldavite aligns the third eye chakra, which is liable to awaken our self-realization and intuition power.
- Wear the Moldavite Pendantto balance your heart chakra, as the crystal will be adjacent to your heart while wearing. A balancing heart chakra will help you control your emotions and desires significantly.
- It boosts self-confidence and makes us able to make wise decisions in adverse situations in life.
- When the crystal is used in meditation practicing, it makes you able to connect with higher spiritual connectivity.
- Moldavite solves hormonal issues in the human body and soothes internal organs for adequately working.
Who can Use Moldavite
Astrologers suggest that Moldavite has not been assigned as any traditional birthstone so that anyone can wear it without hesitation.
- However, Moldavite is beneficial for all zodiac signs, but it is said that it is hugely beneficial for those born under the Cancer zodiac sign.
- Night travelers can wear the Moldavite ring and amulet to protect themselves from mishaps or negative energies.
- In ancient times, the crystal was hugely used in the worship of God by the tribal people of the Czech Republic. It is a pure and natural crystal.
How to Use Moldavite
Moldavite jewelry has been adorning with great pride since ancient civilization. It is used in rings, pendants, earrings, and many more forms of jewel accessories. The enchanting crystal looks stunning when set in 925 sterling silver metal or rose gold metals. However, you can wear the crystal as per your choice. For example, wear the gemstone as raw crystal or in customized form; both are suitable with their significant benefits.
Buying Source of the Moldavite
If you are interested in investing in moldavite crystals only after knowing all the interesting facts about the crystal, then you should always approach an authentic place to buy. A real crystal is always carried over a long period of time.
Rananjay Exports provides you with a platform to get natural crystal jewelry in multiple designs. They have been dealing in the manufacturing and supplying Gemstone silver jewelry globally since 2013 and have emerged as one of the best wholesalers in the gemstone industry. With more than 150 + varieties of gemstones, they provide jewel accessories in pure 925 sterling silver metal, rose gold, and yellow gold metal. Check out the website now and book your favorite gemstone jewelry collection.