Do you want to Export Zimbra Mailbox to PST? Then, no need to go anywhere.
In this blog, we will discuss one of the perfect solutions for the migration of Zimbra Emails to Outlook PST Format.
Zimbra is one of the popular Email Server that can easily be used for both online as well as for offline use. Most of the users who are using Zimbra Account want to move to another Email Service such as Microsoft Outlook because of better functionality and security features.
There are both manuals as well as professional solutions available on the Internet. But the main reason for using the professional solution is that it gives you proper accurate results.
Manual Solution to Export Zimbra Emails to Outlook PST
In the manual Solution, you need to perform 3 methods to migrate the data from Zimbra Email Server to PST format.
Three Methods are:
1. Save the Zimbra Emails as EML
Firstly, you need to save the Zimbra mailbox in EML format.
- Start the Zimbra Email Client >> Preferences.
- Select the Import / Export option.
- Choose all the folders from the panel.
- Then, you can choose either a complete or single mailbox and click on OK.
- Click on Export and choose a location to save data.
- You will get the ZIP file and you can unzip that.
- You will be able to see all unzipped files in the path.
2. Convert EML to Outlook
- Click on a particular file and choose to open them into Outlook Account.
- Enter the name of the new folder.
- Save all the emails in the folder.
3. Export PST to an Outlook
- Open the Microsoft Outlook Account.
- Go to Menu >> Click on Open & Export.
- Import / Export and select the folder and save the data.
Perfect Guide to Export Zimbra to PST Professionally
Use the Zimbra Email Migration Tool to migrate Zimbra emails to Microsoft Account. The software is one of the efficient ways to transfer multiple or even unlimited numbers of Zimbra files to PST file format to import into Microsoft Outlook.
Download Zimbra to Outlook Converter and start the process.
Steps to Migrate Zimbra to Outlook:
- Run the Zimbra to Outlook Migration Tool in your Windows OS system and click on the Open Menu.
- Choose the Email Servers >> Zimbra Files and Upload Zimbra files or folder that you want to import into Outlook PST.
- Select the Zimbra files from the Software screen and you can also select the required emails.
- You can also search for some emails using the quick search option.
- Go to the Export Menu >> PST as the file format.
- Enter the destination location and click on the Save button.
- After that, you will be able to get the final data on the screen.
- Now, click on the “Open Folder” and get the resultant PST data on the destination location.
Hence, it is easy for users to Export Zimbra Emails to Outlook PST format using this step-by-step guide.
Key Aspects of Zimbra to Outlook PST Migrator
- The software has an easy-to-use flexible user interface that can be used by all the Internet users.
- It is also possible to do bulk conversion of data with no data loss.
- The Zimbra to Outlook Migration Tool export Zimbra Mailbox to Pst including email Attachments.
- Users can also download Email Attachments, Email Addresses, and Contact Numbers separately.
- The Converter converts the data into multiple file formats such as PDF, Outlook PST, Zimbra Contacts as CSV, and in other Email Services such as Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird Email Client, and IMAP enabled accounts.
- Zimbra to PST Migrator supports all the versions of Windows OS and can run on Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- It does not require any kind of extra installation and can easily configure multiple accounts just by entering login credentials.
Therefore, it is better to use Zimbra to Outlook Converter to Export Zimbra TGZ Mailbox to PST format. Both the manual as well as a professional solution are easy to use but we recommend you to use the professional solution to save most of your time and effort.
Also Read : Open Thunderbird Inbox in Outlook