Today we will try to tell you about Kunjal Kriya. There are many benefits of doing this exercise, but very few people know about the benefits of doing this asana. That is why we will try to give all the information related to Kunjal Kriya in this article.
Stomach: The stomach causes more problems than other parts of the body. The stomach attracts our attention from time to time. Especially when it doesn’t work properly. People do not treat their stomach well, all kinds of interesting and distasteful, necessary and unnecessary substances are put in it and ignore its delicate nature.
The main purpose of the stomach is to churn or mash the food before it reaches the intestines. There are about 35 million glands in the walls of the stomach. These glands secrete digestive juices, which are known as ‘jetha rasa’.
If there is no digestion in the food we consume, then a few liters of juice from these glands is established throughout the day and gets affected in the stomach. The major component of these juices is hydrochloric acid. Amla is necessary for the digestion of food, but at the same time, it is also the cause of many stomach-related problems such as hyperacidity ulcers, etc.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn the Vihana Retreat.
What is Kunjal Kriya?
Indigestion, constipation, gas, asthma, and bad breath are common problems among people today. All these problems can be controlled by the practice ‘Kunjal Kriya’ which comes under the order of excellence. This is a very simple and easy action to be done under a rule. By which all the problems related to the stomach can be avoided.
Kunjal Kriya is a method of cleansing the digestive area from the mouth to the stomach, in this process salty skunk water has to be drunk, when the stomach is completely filled with water, then the water is thrown out by vomiting.
Whatever is vomited. Water mixed with salt in it contains only impure substances of the stomach. By doing this, one does not experience unpleasant taste, foul smell, or nausea, as happens when vomiting during various diseases.
In fact, during diseases, these sensations are the reason for experiencing the pain of vomiting. But Kunjal is a simple and easy action to be done under a rule. Most people misbehave with their stomachs and give rise to many problems.
In this situation, Kunjal Kriya is a very important remedy, by which problems related to the o stomach can be avoided. But it is important that this action should be done in the initial days only under the guidance of a qualified yoga instructor.
Kunjal kriya method –
Below we will tell you about the easy method of doing Kunjal kriya. So that it will be very easy for you to perform this action.
- Stand near a hose, toilet, or drain. Now drink 5 to 6 glasses of ready-made water as early as possible until the desire to vomit. It is very important that while drinking water, water should not be drunk intermittently.
- After drinking water, bend forward and keep the torso as parallel to the ground as possible.
- Open the mouth keep the middle and index finger of the right hand above the tongue and take it back as much as possible.
- Rub the back of the tongue lightly and the medicine. This will cause Vamana and all the water of the stomach will come out with velocity.
- During practice, keep yourself to perfection: stress-free.
- When the water stops coming out, again put the fingers inside the mouth and repeat this process.
- After practice, sprinkle both the nostrils alternately and wash your face with water.
- Even if some part of the water remains inside, do not panic because. This water gets out of the body in a normal way.
The water for Kunjal should be lukewarm, almost equal to body temperature. Care should be taken that the water should not be too cold. Otherwise, there is a fear of catching a cold. Let the water be clean. A small amount of salt is added to the water so that acidity can be relieved quickly.
The amount of salt in 1 liter of water should be approximately equal to a teaspoon of tea. Kunjal can also be done with plain water, but it is more beneficial than saltwater. About 3 liters of water should be prepared for one person.
Kunjal kriya practice time:
Kunjal kriya should always be done in the morning after defecation and before eating anything. And this exercise must be done once a week. Something should be eaten only half an hour after the completion of the exercise.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can learn a 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh.
Benefits of Kunjal kriya –
The practice of Kunjal kriya eliminates the problems of indigestion, acidity, and gas. Removes excess phlegm, mucus, etc. from the body. It also cures cold, cough, asthma, and respiratory diseases. Bad breath also disappears. The face shines. It also removes frustration and emotional impulses. Whenever you start feeling nauseous. Doing Kunjal Kriya especially in the morning will definitely give relief.
Side Effects of Kunjal Kriya –
Generally seen, there are many benefits of practicing Kunjal kriya. But for your information, let us tell you that there are some disadvantages of doing this asana. If you do not do this asana properly, then it can also cause some damage to you.
- When you practice Kunjal kriya. At that time water should be consumed while sitting.
- Food should not be taken before performing this action.
- You should practice this in the morning.
- This exercise should not be done by people who suffer from diabetes disease including hernia, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, peptic ulcer, and eye problems. Such a person should take expert advice before practicing Kunjal kriya.
Leave a Reply