In this article, I’ll show you how to export EML file to Outlook PST manually and professionally, including all the processes.
Microsoft’s email systems for Windows, such as Windows Live Mail and MS Outlook, are fantastic. Each platform supports a distinct file format, such as the EML file format in Windows Live Mail and the PST file format in MS Outlook. Due to typical issues such as software or hardware failure, network failure, human mistake, and so on, the user may need to convert the EML file to PST format.
How to Export EML File to Outlook PST Format in a Professional Way
Rather than taking the manual route, we recommend that our users use the best EML to PST Converter Software. Without using Microsoft Outlook, the software may convert EML files in bulk to PST format. It converts.eml messages as well as attachments in one go, saving end-users time and effort. With the help of this software, you may convert multiple EML files to PST without any platform dependencies in an extremely trouble-free manner.
Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and earlier versions can import the resulting PST file. In addition, the utility provides a free trial edition of the software to help users learn how to use it. You can convert 25 emails from each folder with the help of the free version. So, what do you have to lose? Simply download the software to see how easy it is to convert an EML file to a PST file.
How to Professionally Convert EML to PST Without Outlook
- Start the software and go to File >> Open >> Email Data Files >> EML Files.
- Select PST as the file saving format from the Export menu.
- Select a location to save the PST and press the “Save” button.
- Finished!! The software will now start the converting process on its own.
Characteristics of the Automated Tool
- Throughout the converting procedure, keep the folder structure in mind.
- Without Outlook, batch export EML to PST format is supported.
- To reorder emails, provide a variety of file naming possibilities.
- Support for the most recent version of Windows 11 as well as older versions
- Non-technical users will like the user-friendly UI.
The Following are The Steps to Manually Export EML File to Outlook PST:
- Open Microsoft Windows Live Mail on your computer.
- Go to File>>Export and select the Email Messages tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select Microsoft Exchange and then click the Next button.
- A window appears; click the OK option to continue.
- In Windows Live Mail, choose all folders or individual folder files.
- Press and hold the OK button.
After you’ve completed the conversion procedure, you’ll be taken to a page where you must click Finish. This is possible if you manually convert EML to PST in your system. However, there are several disadvantages to using this manual trick.
We’ve covered how to export EML file to Outlook PST both manually and automatically in this post. Because manual techniques have significant downsides, you will need to install and run professional software to convert EML files to PST format.