We all agree on the statement that HubSpot is one of the most intelligent CRM platforms for any type and size of business these days. It is one of the best marketing automation tools which do not provide the capability to manage business invoices. In reality, HubSpot is much capable of focusing on sales and marketing. And it is an efficient platform that will provide quick help and support to the sales and marketing team through CRM. It will also provide its efficient help and support to manage interactions and it will provide personalized support to everyone accordingly.
As we all know very well about the QuickBooks app which is widely famous all over the world and used for accounting, payroll, and financial improvement. This app is widely being used by HubSpot users worldwide. This is why it is crucial to get effective integration between HubSpot and QuickBooks to fulfill sales and marketing needs. Here we will tell you in detail why we need to integrate HubSpot with QuickBooks and this discussion will be supportive and useful for many users worldwide.
Why do we Need HubSpot and QuickBooks Integration?
As we all have the idea that every type of business activity needs a strong collaboration to produce effective results. An individual effort will not show effective support for the business. And the same thing we can see in many businesses that fail to integrate sales and the financial system perfectly. This thing will not provide effective solutions to any business and it will also disturb its relationship with its potential clients. No doubt, it is quite important and compulsory for the enterprise to save a complete picture of data and information of their customers into the system to get effective results and they can better update the accurate query to their valued clients.
The only solution you may get by HubSpot QuickBooks integration and the operation may be accomplished perfectly. Here we will let you know in detail how it will get done perfectly and you have to read the whole discussion till the end.
How to Integrate HubSpot and QuickBooks?
The following process will be effective for the integration of HubSpot and QuickBooks.
- The first thing you need here is to check the main navigation bar and click the marketplace symbol and select App Marketplace.
- Here you need to use the search box to find and choose QuickBooks online integration.
- On the right of QuickBooks online, you need to click on the install app icon.
- Now, log in to your QuickBooks account
- After successful installation, you have to click on the connected Apps option. After doing this, it will be available to customize.
Enabling Contact Sync
- Click the setting option in your account’s main navigation bar
- Navigate to Integrate> Connected Apps on the left side and you need to choose QuickBooks online in the next step.
- You have to choose the Contacts from the drop-down menu.
- Toggle the button on to Sync QuickBooks customers with your HubSpot contacts.
Enabling Product Sync
- Now, you have to check the HubSpot account’s main navigation bar and you have to click settings there.
- Navigate to Integrate> Connected Apps on the left side and you have to choose here QuickBooks online.
- In the last step, toggle the option to sync your QuickBooks products with your HubSpot products. They will start integrating.
- Now, you need to select the deals from the sales drop-down menu
- You will see the name of the deal record and select it.
- Finally, you need to do to the invoices section to click create an invoice on the right side and here you go.
No doubt, it is quite important to integrate QuickBooks with HubSpot for the marketplace. And a lot more clients or users are getting multiple benefits by using these. There is a majority of users you will see who is still finding it hard to integrate. We have shared with you the best solutions and you are free to find and choose them for your business need. All the way, it will provide ultimate benefits to your business. And it is also expected in the future, that different updates will be released to make it robust and reliable all the way. if you are facing some sort of issues while integrating both of these. You can hire the help and support of a professional HubSpot partner. They will provide you with the ultimate benefits which you need for your business efficiency improvement.
Leave a Reply