Are you searching for a solution to Import VCF contacts to Outlook? So, we will give you the best solution to your problem.
“Hey Everyone! I am a Sales Manager of a reputed Co. I have several VCF contacts on my phone now. I want to import that in MS Outlook. As my job profile required me to organize the contacts of the employees. I have to manage that. But the problem is that I am importing contacts to Outlook as we know it allows one VCF file at a time. This task is killing a lot of time. I need an instant solution that can bulk import VCF to Outlook without any loss of information because the data is very crucial to me and for my Co. as well.”
Import VCF file to Outlook is a complex task for some of the users. Although Microsoft Outlook is a very popular email client but it loses some basic features. It allows its users to import VCF contacts to Outlook one at a time. If the user wants to import multiple files then, it consumes a lot of time. Repeating one thing again and again makes the users frustrated.
Overview of VCF File
A vCard file is a virtual business card that stores contacts basically. It consists of several fields that store information such as name, phone number, email address, fax id, address, zip code, etc. In the VCF file, you can store any communication information.
Reasons to Import VCF Contacts to Outlook
There are several reasons when users need to import VCF file to Outlook. As we all know that Outlook is a widely used email application and most popular among its users. It provides many unique features to its users.
Moreover, there are some specific reasons why users want to add contacts to Outlook. As it provides correct info. of contacts. It makes the interface easier for the users to understand. It also provides higher security than any other email clients.
Import VCF to Outlook Manually
- Run the Outlook application in your local system
- Go the File option
- Choose Open & Export option
- Then, go to Import/Export
- Choose Import a vCard File
- Now, press the Next button
- Next, browse the VCF file you want to export
- Click on the Next button
- At last, VCF files are stored at the specific location you specify
Automated Approach to Bulk Import Multiple VCF Contacts to Outlook
Users can perform manual method, but there are some limitations. You cannot bulk import VCF file to Outlook. Therefore, users have to import the file individually. It consumes a lot of time. Therefore, the process is not suitable for importing multiple vCard contacts. That is why we recommend you to choose the expert solution VCF to PST converter that can simply convert multiple VCF files to Outlook data files.
In addition, the utility supports data transfer in all versions of Outlook. This tool is an effective solution with tremendous work in transferring damaged as well as password protected files. It is a single application to fulfill multiple demands of the users.
Steps to import VCF Contacts to Outlook Application
- First of all, you have to download the wizard to you system
- Click on Add File option
- Next, see the preview vCard File
- Choose the PST file format
- At last, press on the Export button.
Some Highlighted Features of the Software
There are number of features of the robust software some of them are elaborated below:
- It provides the facility to convert single and multiple VCF contacts.
- The software gives 100% quick results without any discrepancies.
- It has an user-friendly interface, that is easily accessible to the novice and non technical persons.
- This utility works fine on all Windows Operating Systems to convert VCF file.
- There is no file size restriction while transferring VCF contacts to any desired format.
- A large number of users are concerned about their contact properties. It allows you to maintain contact attributes such as name, image address, emails, etc.
- The software supports all versions of all versions of vCard 2.1, 3.0, 4.0.
- It maintains the data integrity and prevents any data loss.
- It is well capable of saving VCF files in the current Outlook profile.
Contacts are the basic need of those who want to keep in touch with each other. So, users always maintain their contacts at all times. There are many circumstances where users need to import VCF contacts to Outlook email client. In this blog we have discussed both manual as well as the professional approach. But using a manual approach there are restrictions which users have to face while performing the task.
Therefore, it is recommended to use the professional approach to overcome all the hurdles and import VCF to Outlook contacts without any issue.
Leave a Reply