Summary: The entire article explains how to import MBOX file into MS Outlook on both Mac and Windows operating systems. Both Operating Systems are used by users nowadays. We’ve decided to outline the entire MBOX to PST conversion process in both Windows. First and foremost, we must comprehend the need of converting MBOX mails to Outlook.
Reasons to Import MBOX File into MS Outlook in Windows
MBOX, as we all know, is a simple text mail or message that cannot be opened directly in Microsoft Outlook. As a result, the mbox file must be converted to the appropriate Outlook format.
- Apart from that, consumers are becoming more interested in it as a result of Outlook’s improved capabilities.
- A .mbox file simply contains mail and attachments, whereas Outlook includes contacts, calendars, and other information.
- Even in offline mode, Outlook allows you to open and read data.
Importing MBOX file into Outlook is not possible. As there is no direct way to convert MBOX to PST manually. All the user has to do is upload the MBOX files to Gmail and then download the files from Gmail to Outlook.
In these cases, using the Advik MBOX to PST Converter utility to import MBOX to Outlook is the best option.
Method 1. Convert MBOX to PST Manually
- Open Mozilla Thunderbird manually on your PC.
- Add a folder by right-clicking on the Folder menu and selecting Add Folder.
- You can name your folder whatever you want.
- Choose the emails you want to convert and move them to a new folder.
- All of your emails have been moved to a new folder.
- Right-click on all of the emails and select Save as an option.
- Every email will be saved as an.eml file.
- Open MS Outlook and then drag and drop the EML folder into it.
- Select the Import/Export option from the Open and Export menu.
- Click Next after selecting Export to a file.
- Click Next after selecting the Outlook data file.
- Choose the location where you want the Outlook.pst file to be saved.
- When you click the Finish button, Outlook will export MBOX file.
Method 2. A Quick way to Open MBOX file into MS Outlook
You’re bored with the manual procedure because it’s so long and time-consuming. As a result, we’ve developed an automated solution called MBOX to PST Converter. The tool includes a few fantastic features that captivate users, such as the ability to convert email things from selected folders, which is unique in the market.
You can also save the MBOX file in a variety of formats, including EML, PST, NSF, MSG, and others. The software even provides users with round-the-clock support and HTML email production.
Convert .mbox file to a.pst file with easy by following the steps below.
1. Download and install Adivk MBOX Converter on your computer.
2. Click Add File and navigate to the mbox file in the software, then click Next.
3. From the drop-down menu, select PST as the saving format.
4. If you want to export only specific emails to a new PST file, use Email Filters.
5. Choose the location where you want the resulting PST file to be saved.
6. To begin the conversion process, click the Convert button.
The software will begin converting your mailbox file into an Outlook data file automatically. Later, the file will be available in the stored location you specified.
It is evident how to import MBOX into ms Outlook from the above-mentioned article. There is a clear path for users to follow in order to complete the procedure. Otherwise, consumers can use a third-party program.