Many users are seeking a solution for how they convert their MSG in HTML format but they couldn’t find the perfect solution for it. This informative guide introduces you to one of the best ways to migrate MSG files in HTML. Know the ways how you can MSG Files with formatting.
Without wasting any time let’s move forward to find an eminent solution
“Hello!! I want to convert my Outlook MSG files into HTML format and I failed to find any trustworthy solution on how I can transfer my Outlook MSG files into HTML. If you know such an approach then please help me out with this situation.”
So, if you are facing this problem and want a solution to convert .msg files into HTML Format. Then, your search for your query ends here because this article is all about how you are able to convert Outlook MSG to HTML with such a reliable solution.
Before that, let’s take a brief of MSG and HTML
Study of MSG & HTML
An MSG File is a single file that is stored in Microsoft Outlook. MSG files are only accessible in Outlook with all the versions. The files contain the metadata with send and receive details along with it.
On the other hand, HTML files (Hyper Text Markup Language) it is web page. It contains some tags like ordered lists, unordered lists, tables, and display texts and also paragraphs, headings lists, other items Besides this, it can be easily used to ease in making web pages.
How to Transfer Outlook Message to HTML- Manual Method
Follow the steps to convert Outlook MSG to HTML:
- Run the MS Outlook application.
- Locate the MSG Files folder
- Press, File > >Save As
- Up Next, from the drop-down select the .html file extension.
- Change and choose the desired path where you want to save your .html file.
- Tap on, the Save button
Here are the demerits of the aforesaid method:
Demerits of Using this Native Method
- While this method is tiresome because you need to convert the files one by one as this is a lengthy process.
- By this method, you might lose your important data as it does not give the surety that your data will be safe and you will lose your data.
To mitigate this method, you have to convert your MSG files to HTML by one of the reliable solution to get accurate results.
Convert MSG in HTML Format with the Most Eminent Solution
SysTools Outlook Message to HTML Converter Tool is considered the most appropriate solution for converting the files. This utility is compatible with all the versions of the MS Windows and Mac operating systems. The biggest plus point of using this application is that you can transfer Outlook messages to HTML without installing Outlook. The software is designed in such a way that a novice user can also be able to work on this application. Now, we are going to explain the steps of this error-free solution which are mentioned below. Follow them precisely to get accurate results.
Steps-wise Guide for Converting MSG In HTML
- Launch the MSG Exporter tool
- Navigate the MSG file(s) or folder in the tool
- Moving further, this software will give you amazing different preview modes like Hex, Normal Mail View, HTML, etc. or you can also click on “Switch view” as vertical and horizontal.
- Here, Press either EXPORT or EXPORT SELECTED
- Choose Export File as HTML
- Tap on, “Advanced Setting” to add and fill the filters
Naming Convention, Date Filter Option, Categories
After the setting Press on “Save”
- Choose the Desired Path where your HTML Files will be saved and Tap on “OK”
- Moving On, Hit on EXPORT
- After that, the process will start and wait until it gets finished
- Save the successful CSV Report
- Now you will be able to view the converted files.
In the end, we have explained both aforesaid methods that show how you are able to transfer Outlook MSG in HTML in the most convenient manner. With this automated solution you can able to convert unlimited MSG files without facing any hindrance So, it totally depends on the user what solution they want to use as per their requirements.