Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is a deemed-to-be-university. It is a private institute. DY Patil Online Education is a non-profit organization that started as an excellence centre with a focus on medical education.
The institute has expanded it program with Dr. DY Patil Centre for Online Learning which is also known as DPU COL. The college is approved by the Distance Education Council of India (DEC).
Dr. D.Y. Patil University is a recommendation of a Joint Committee UGC-AICTE-DEC (University Grants Commission-All India Council for Technical Education-Distant Education Bureau) and is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a grade of ‘A’.
Courses offered at the institute include MBA, BBA, and BSC-HS. It has established the DPU COL’s online degree course considering the requirement of the modern learning community along with the requisite knowledge and skills that are been demanded in the industry. The institute has introduced live remote proctored exams from home for easy access of the students.
- The applicants who are interested in taking admission can fill out their application form through online mode only.
- Admission to the BBA program is based on the All India Entrance Test.
- Admission to the MBA course will be based on a valid score in ATMA/ XAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ MAT.
- Apart from MBA and BBA courses the university also offers online certification in Digital Marketing and Certification in Hospital and Health Care Management.
Courses Offered at D.Y Patil Vidyapeeth University:
- School of Management- BBA, B.Com, and MBA
- School of Design- B.Des and M.Des
- School of Information Technology- BCA and MCA
- School of Engineering- B.Tech and M.Tech
- School of Hotel Management- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- School of Film and Media- BA, B.Sc, BCA, and MBA
- School of Liberal Arts- BA
- School of Law- LLB, BA LLB, and LLM
Dy Patil University 2022 Application Form
- The institute has released the application form via online mode.
- During the time of filling the application form, the applicants should upload passport size photograph along with signature in prescribed format.
- At the time of filling the application form the candidate should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam. The institute will not accept the application form of those candidates who are not meeting up the eligible criteria.
- All details are sent on the registered mail ID and contact no of the candidate’s.
- If the applicants do not fill the form completely than it will leads to rejection, so form must be completely filled up.
- Before submitting the form the candidate should re-check all the details mentioned in it as no correction opportunity will be provided to edit incorrect details.
Dy Patil University 2022 Application Fee
- The applicants can fill the application fee via online mode.
- The applicant fee should be paid via credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The applicants cannot pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) or any other offline mode.
- The candidates need to pay Rs. 2,000 as an application fee for all category candidates.
- The application fee is non-refundable or non-transferrable in any case.
Dy Patil University Eligibility Criteria
B.Tech: The applicants should be class 12th passed out with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology (PCB) as their mandatory subject in qualifying exam.
B.Des: The candidate should be 10+2 passed out or should have 3 year diploma by state/ central government from a recognized board.
M.Des: The aspirants should be graduated with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized institute or university.
Dy Patil University 2022 Entrance Test
The entrance exam conducted by the institute is in the name of ADYPU Common Entrance Test (ACET). The aspirants are been shortlisted on the performance in their ACET Entrance test.
The aspirants who have been shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview (PI rounds). On the other hand, the candidates who are applying for an MBA will have to appear for Group Discussion (GD) while for design the candidates will have to give a studio test.
Dy Patil University 2022 Counselling
The counselling process at the university is done via online mode. It is mandatory for all the candidates who have been shortlisted to participate in the counselling process. Even the aspirants who will get shortlisted in the merit list will have to participate in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
For Design, the candidates need to give studio test that is conducted by the institute. Student selection is based on both first and second rounds.
Documents required during the time of counselling registration:
- 12th mark sheet
- 12th certificate
- Character and domicile certificate (if required)
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph
DY Patil Distance Education
DY Patil Distance learning program helps the candidates to learn in their free time, allowing them to manage employment and studies. The institute provides professional undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The program that is offered at the undergraduate level is BBA and at the postgraduate level is MBA. It provides a two-year MBA degree in the fields of Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, International Business, and IT Management. The institute also provides MBA in IT, Project, Operations, and Hospital Administration and Health Management.
DY Patil Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- For getting admission in an MBA course the candidates need to appear for the annual college entrance exam along with a minimum of 45% aggregate mark in the bachelor’s degree.
- For getting admission in a BBA course the candidates should have a minimum of 45% aggregate mark in class 12 and aptitude test conducted by other Indian universities or any diploma degree.
- The admission criteria are based on the entrance exam.
DY Patil Online Education Programs and Specializations
Given below are the programs and specializations offered by the DY Patil University:-
MBA: MBA in Sales and Marketing, Human Resource Management, Hospital and Healthcare Management, Finance Management, International Business Management, Hospitality Management, Logistics and Supply Management, Entrepreneurship Management, Event Management, and Retail Management.
BBA: BBA (General), Travel and Tourism, Logistics and Supply, Event Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource, Retail Operations, Sport Management, Hospital Management, and Investment Banking.
Certificate in Healthcare Management: Hospital Administration, Marketing of Healthcare Services, Indoor and Outdoor Hospital Services, Quality Management in Health Care Services, and Legal Aspects of Hospital Administration.
DY Patil Online Education Placement
DY Patil online education has an active placement cell that conducts recruitment drives for the students. The placement cell provides training to the students in terms of conducting mock interviews, Group Discussion sessions, written test rooms, etc. Top companies that visit the campus for placement drives include Bajaj Capital, Bestla Group, ITC, HDFC Bank, Byju’s Learning, Kotak Bank, Lexi Pens, American Express, CC Wilson India, Jaro Education, Bandhan Bank, Bajaj Capital, etc.
- The highest salary offered to the student during the placement drive is Rs. 43 lakh PA.
- The average salary offered to the students during the placement drive is Rs. 5 lakh PA.
Leave a Reply