When we have a good night’s sleep, we have a good morning. We feel fresh, but gradually as the day passes, our energy level goes down and we get tired. To work well throughout the day, it is very important to have a good energy level i.e. physical strength. You too must have breakfast rich in nutrients in the morning to increase your physical capacity, but this alone is not enough. You also need to keep yourself physically active to stay energized throughout the day. For this, you can do some such yoga asanas every morning on an empty stomach, which will give you energy for the whole day. With the help of these yoga asanas, your energy will not be down and you will be able to do all your work well.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga School in Rishikesh.
1. Dhanurasana Yoga
Seeing Dhanurasana, you will find it a little difficult to do it, but if it is practiced regularly then you too can do it very easily. There are many health benefits of doing Dhanurasana regularly. If Dhanurasana is done on an empty stomach in the morning, then it can keep you full of energy throughout the day. Not only this, but Dhanurasana is also beneficial in controlling weight. This can reduce belly fat. By doing this asana daily, there is no problem with back pain.
Dhanurasana also helps in maintaining proper digestion. Apart from this, this asana is very beneficial for diabetics. By doing this regularly, the sugar level remains under control. It also helps in strengthening the muscles of the abdomen, legs, arms, and back. This also makes your lungs strong.
How to do Dhanurasana:
- To do this, first of all, spread a mat in a peaceful place. Lie on your stomach on this.
- Keep your arms and legs straight.
- Now while exhaling, bend both your legs from the knees.
- Grab the ankles of both feet with both your hands.
- Try to lift your head, chest, and thigh upwards while taking long deep breaths.
- During this, the weight of your body should be on the lower part of the abdomen.
- Now slowly inhale and exhale, stay in this position for a few seconds and while exhaling come back to your normal position.
- You can do this asana 3-5 times. Gradually it can also be increased according to your forgiveness.
- If you are doing it in the beginning, try to do it gradually. If there is a lot of pain in your back, then avoid doing this asana.
- Patients with a hernia and stomach ulcers should also not do Dhanurasana. If you have sciatica and slip disc problem, you should absolutely not do it. Also, patients with hypertension should do it on the advice of an expert. Apart from these, if you have any kind of physical problem, then do this asana only under the advice and supervision of experts.
2. Padahastasana Yoga
Padahastasana is also performed during Surya Namaskar. This looks like a very difficult yoga posture, but if it is practiced regularly then you too can easily do it at home. Padahastasana provides energy to your body. If you get tired after doing a little work, then you must do this asana every morning. Because it can keep you energetic throughout the day. Along with this, the circulation of blood in the body is much better. This strengthens the muscles of the arms, legs, and back. It also makes the hamstrings strong and flexible. Doing this asana can be beneficial for thyroid and heart patients. It strengthens the digestive system and cures stomach diseases like gas, acidity, and constipation. It also helps in increasing metabolism. That is why you must do this yoga posture every morning after waking up.
How to do Padahastasana:
- To do Padahastasana, you have to first stand straight on the mat.
- Now make a distance of at least 2 feet between your two feet.
- Taking a long deep breath, raise both your hands up. During this, stretch your waist and lift it up.
- Now while exhaling slowly bend forward.
- Try to touch the ground with your hands. Bring the nose to the knee.
- After staying in this position for 10-20 seconds, slowly exhale and come back to your starting position.
- You have to do this asana slowly and lean forward as much as possible.
While doing Padahastasana, you also need to take care of some precautions. It should be practiced gradually. If there is a lot of complaint of back pain, you should not do this asana at all. This is a forward bending posture, so people with sciatica and slip discs should avoid doing it. Also, hernia, diarrhea, and pregnant women should also not do Padahastasana. High blood pressure and heart patients should do it only on the advice of an expert.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn 7 Chakras Yoga School, Rishikesh.
3. Anjaneyasana Yoga
You can also practice Anjaneyasana every morning to increase your physical ability or strength. By doing this asana regularly, you can feel energized or energetic throughout the day. This removes your fatigue and you can do all the work easily. The spinal cord also becomes strong by doing this asana. It helps in strengthening the abdominal and waist muscles. By doing this asana, the lungs are strengthened and the chest develops.
Method of doing Anjaneyasana:
- To do this yoga posture, first of all, sit on the mat in Vajrasana i.e. with knees bent.
- Now take your left foot backward and place the right foot on the ground and join hands by taking both the hands above the head.
- Now slowly try to bend backward.
- Remain in this position for 10-30 seconds.
- After that come to your first position.
- Anjaneyasana should always be done on an empty stomach.
- Avoid doing this asana if you have pain in your back, abdomen, or legs.
- Along with this, if you are suffering from any serious disease, then you should do this asana only under the supervision of an expert.
To increase your energy level, you can also do these yogasanas every morning after waking up. It is more beneficial to do yoga on an empty stomach. In the beginning, you should do these only under the supervision of an expert. Along with this, if you are suffering from any disease, then do these yogasanas on the advice of experts.
Leave a Reply