Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the optimization of your content. It helps in ranking your website and makes it more visible on the search engine. SEO is of two types: On-page SEO and Off-page SEO.
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Local SEO is very much different from General SEO. It helps in bringing the website to be found in local search results.
For example, you reside in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi, and you are searching for food joints on Google. Now, Google will show you all the food joints in that area. This is Local SEO.
It helps in brand recognition and connecting local clients. Local business uses this to bring them on top in the Google search engine and to get some local clients. It increases traffic and helps the brands in generating leads for them.
Local Video SEO
Local Video Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps in improving your videos and channels so that they rank better. YouTube is the largest search engine for video content. Everyone wants good visibility, better engagement rate and that is why you should try all the best ways to optimize your content on it. The algorithms change with time so you need to stay updated with them.
Here are some ways through which you can do your Local Video SEO:
- Keyword Research: Always research for your keyword like which will be suitable for your video. It should be relevant to the content. Your keyword should have search intent. For example, if your content is about food stalls in Delhi, then your keywords should be related to it only.
- Keywords with high traffic: Always go for such keywords that have a good amount of annually/ monthly traffic. Then only your content will be visible in the eyes of the audience.
- Catchy Title: Always choose a catchy title for your video so that the audience cannot resist watching it.
- Description: Make sure that the description should be good. It should give an overview of the video. It should be informative so that users engage in it.
- Add Captions: Make sure to add captions to your video. Sometimes people can not understand what’s being spoken so always add captions.
- File name: Always add the keyword in the description of the video so that people can easily search for it. For example, you can edit the file name as how-to-optimize-video-content.
- Thumbnails should be attractive: Create your thumbnail very attractive so that people watch your video and it should have some idea about the content.
Google SEO video
You can optimize your video content on Google by using the following ways:
- Make sure that your videos can be indexed so Google can have information about it.
- Enable some special features in it.
- If you want to update it, then do it as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading!
We hope this article was helpful to you. If you want professional video marketing experts for your business then you can go with Battersea Web Expert. Its a world recognised digital marketing firm with complete online marketing solutions.