What is Vilitra?
Vilitra 20 mg can be described as a generic Vardenafil. It is an aPDE5 inhibitor Used to treat erectile dysfunction in men (phosphodiesterase type 5-inhibitor).
Vilitra, a PDE5 inhibitor, helps with erectile disorder, also known as Impotence.
Impotence is the inability to experience erection under sexual stimulation. It is caused by low or suppressed blood flow to the penis.
What can Vilitra do to help with erectile dysfunction?
We all know Vardenafil to be a medication.PDE5 inhibitor stops the cyclic GMP. This causes the blood vessels in muscle cells to become smoother. This is a sign of increased blood flow.
Vilitra aids men to overcome erectile dysfunction by expanding the Corpora Cavernosa, which is a portion of a penis.
Because it promotes blood flow to the penis, men can experience an erection when there is sexual stimulation.
These are the Doses of Vilitra that are currently on sale:
- Vilitra 10
- Vilitra 20
- Vilitra 40
- Vilitra 60
We recommend that you follow the doctor’s instructions.
Vilitra has a common starting dose of 10 mg. You should consume it orally with water about an hour before you plan to engage in any sexual activity.
Based on how your body reacts to Vilitra 10, your doctor may decrease or increase the Vilitra dosage by 5 mg.
Always follow the instructions of your doctor Be sure to check the dosage of your medication. Your doctor should be consulted before you increase or decrease the dosage.
Guidelines for Missed Dosages
Vilitra should be taken according to your individual needs, about an hour before sexual activity begins. It is unlikely that you will miss any dose.
You should never take more than the prescribed dose. You should only take 1 tablet of your prescribed dosage per day. Please keep this in mind.24 hours there is a gap between each dose.
How to Use Vilitra
Vilitra should be taken orally with water only when you are in need. It is necessary to wait 24 hours between each dose. Vilitra should not be used every day, as it can cause unwanted side effects.
Vilitra can be taken with or without food. However, if you need quick results, avoid eating a large meal that is high in fat and calories. This could slow down the process.
It will be difficult to erection if you drink alcohol with Vilitra. The effects may not last as long as they should. Could also cause harm.
Please avoid Grapefruit juice when you take Vilitra. It may cause adverse reactions.
Please do not use Vilitra if you are taking any of these medications:
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Amyl nitrate
- Butyl nitrate
- HIV protease inhibitors
- Herbal remedies
Vilitra may cause the following side effects:
- Photophobia of Minor Significance
- Blurry Vision
- Color Blindness
- Lip swelling and swelling
- Rare skin rashes
Persistent loss of vision
- To avoid permanent damage, you should immediately see your doctor if you experience sudden blurred vision, complete loss of sight in one or both eyes due to Vilitra.
- The majority of people who have used Vilitra to treat erectile dysfunction have not experienced any severe side effects. A headache is the most common side effect of Vilitra and is easily treated.
- Vilitra medicine has not been linked to any major allergic reactions.
- Your medication experience will be unique due to your past medical history, genetic makeup, and weight.
- If you notice or experience symptoms that are adversely affecting your health, or if your body is experiencing any unusual symptoms, you should immediately inform your doctor. You should pay attention to your health.