Quality Assurance is the heart of the pursuit of creating superior service delivery and memorable customer experience and your most trusted ally in this challenging journey of consistently maintaining quality and performance is a call center quality assurance software. Delighting their customers with quality CX is an absolute necessity for contact centers, as research shows that 25 % of the consumers will simply leave after one bad experience.
A call center quality assurance solution can considerably improve the efficiency of the call center operations in contrast to manual quality assurance practices. Especially after the pandemic when call center operations are highly complex with geographically dispersed agents, it is impossible to follow the QA best practices and achieve customer satisfaction without engaging good call center quality assurance software.
What is Call Centre Quality Assurance Software
Call Centre Quality Assurance Software is designed to evaluate the performance of the agents and overall contact center operation. QA Analysts or teams primarily use call center quality assurance software to assess the performance of the agents and provide timely feedback to them, making them aware of the areas that need improvements. Further, QA scores, analytics, and metrics from contact center quality assurance software also reveal existing operational flaws and areas that need immediate attention.
Call center quality assurance software can be a stand-alone QA application or, if needed, it can also be integrated with other tools or software, like CRM, Help Desk, and Workforce management Software to offer seamless QA services. Sometimes QA application is also offered by the vendors as a part of a software suite.
Most contact center quality assurance software shares some common features and functionalities.
- For example, Quality Assurance solutions must allow the creation and customization of scorecards to accommodate the different QA needs.
- It should have adequate tools to offer personalized feedback and coaching sessions to the agents.
- Quality insights and analytics are essential offerings of a call center Quality Analysis software.
- Quality assurance platforms must have the ability to integrate with other customer services, workforce management, CRM tools, and software.
- Most importantly, the QA solution must be suitable for the contact center environment.
How Contact Centre Quality Assurance Software Optimizes Agent Performance
An ideal QA solution will help businesses identify the potential problems before they occur and stop them from affecting the business. Call center quality assurance tools highlights the common customer issues, and communication problems to ensure a consistent customer experience. A good quality assurance software helps contact centers to discover:
- the knowledge and skill gaps of the agents,
- the operational inefficiencies,
- customer satisfaction issues,
- compliance risks and
- emphasizes positive or negative trends prevailing in it.
Utilizing these insights, QA managers can monitor and analyze the activity of the agents and find out the reasons for which they are struggling. Next, they can help the contact center agents to overcome the issues with targeted coaching and training programs.
However, manual quality assessment often lacks the objectivity and accuracy which only a contact center quality software can deliver. So, it requires both the QA professional and a call center quality assurance software to obtain the best understanding and QA outcome. QA practices help to optimize performance through:
- recognizing the activities, patterns, system deficiencies, and other aspects hindering growth,
- offering comprehensive and immediate feedback on agent performance,
- continuously monitoring and measuring elements that are critical to the business,
- conducting regular vulnerability checks, and implementing regulatory compliance.
QA software assists the Quality Analyst, Team Leaders, and Managers to measure the current performance against specific benchmarks and goals and helps to determine the advantages and limitations of the current operation. Call center quality analysis software enables its users to monitor KPIs, KRAs, and metrics and provide analytics and in-depth insights.
Some of the popular contact center metrics that a QA application must have:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) and CSAT for indicating customer satisfaction,
- Schedule Adherence related to productivity,
- First Contact Resolution for reflecting agent performance, and
- Quality Score displaying agent knowledge and skills.
QA is an essential part of the call centers and customer service industry. Comprehensive Quality Assurance software helps contact centers to improve their customer satisfaction and employee engagement. QA software contributes to increasing the productivity and efficiency of the agents. It also improves the overall process with the right approach and correct direction based on the real-time inputs.
Depending on the size, nature, and quality analysis need, the contact center should select a suitable QA solution. OMind Technologies have introduced Mind QA and Mind Quality, providing 100% audited calls, and 50+ built-in insights delivering exceptional CX at every touchpoint of the customer journey. Connect with us to know more about how to improve the quality assurance process of your organization. With these, we can also help you increase the productivity and performance of your agents.