Motivation determines how hard, people are willing to try for their dream and passion. People need motivation for everything, be it going to gym, to study, to manage finances or any other thing. There are many people who need financial advices to carry on their businesses or to manage their money. Industries and organisations have different ways to motivate their employees. Financial motivation relates to the way in which an organization uses compensation structure to motivate workers to high performance.Companies use a variety of different pay structures depending on its type and the nature of working environment. Different pay types add different elements to the financial motivation provided by compensation. Below are some of the best financial motivational speakers in India.
Motivational Speakers In The Field Of Finance
- Yogesh Chabria – He is a popular inspirational personality and is the founder of ‘The Happionaier Way’ which is about leadership, happiness and the complete growth of an individual. People love his speech because it comes from his own struggle as a businessman. His childhood story is really touching as he started working at the age of five, he started by selling toys. Later, he sold comics and clothes at school, then started door-to-door. He always states “Every time you fall you can either stay down or get back up stronger”. He started his first seminary at the age of 21. He is one of the most amazing financial speakers in India, educating people all over the world. Yogesh has motivated and empowered people from all walks of life to unleash their true potential. Be it entrepreneurs, business leaders or professionals; all have developed these programs, workshops and books. Basic reasons to choose outsourcing contact centres
- Vivek Bindra – He is among the best motivational speakers in India. He was also awarded the “Best Leadership Trainer in Asia” award by Marshall Goldsmith. He is not only an internationally renowned speaker, but also a successful business coach and employer. Dr.Bindra has many followers, and the number is growing every day. He also has CEO and Founder of Bad Business, which started providing advice and proper motivation to new businesses. His videos are usually based on case studies of different businesses, which can help you understand how to start a business, financing, downfalls, and more. than that, they feel even more inspired hearing about his life’s journey. An amazing financial motivational speaker, Vivek Bindra has been inspiring and leading people and organisation through his unique ways.
- Priya Kumar – She is one of the youngest and most powerful financial motivational speakers in India. Priya was born in Chandigarh and started writing at a very young age. and won the nameux award for a school essay writing competition. Today, she has become a famous speaker in the world and also written 9 books so far. Priya became a regularly used column for several magazines and started speaking motivation and attending webinars under the guidance of her mentor, Dr. Niranjan Patel. People love her because her speaking style is entertaining and unique which is why she has so many followers from all over the world. She has worked with over 2000 multinationals in 47 countries and has become a keynote speaker and bestselling author. You will be surprised to know that she is the only female speaker in India to achieve such heights and fame.
- Shiv khera – He is an excellent motivational speaker, activist and author from India. You would be surprised to know his success story, his family coal mines and then after the Indian government nationalized them, he later worked as a car washer and an insurance agent. Mr.Khera has written many books, “You Can Win” and many more. Currently, he resides in New Delhi but travels all over the world delivering motivational speeches. He also joined politics and started a political party to champion education and fight corruption; his party was called Bharatiya Rashtravadi Samanta Party. The reason people love to listen to his motivational speech is that it is very interactive and entertaining. His speech has changed the lives of many people because of the positivity he brings and motivates people to succeed.
- Simerjeet Singh – He is a growing and energetic motivational speaker and success coach; he accomplished many choices in his life by overcoming all the barriers of life. Simerjeet Singh with his unique style of speech and life events has won over many hearts. He is one of the best financial motivational speakers in India.
London Speaker Bureau is an international network where speakers, orators and corporate leaders speak on different topics including economy, lifestyle, innovation, leadership, finances etc. Visit our website for more information.