The Bajaj Maxima Z auto-rickshaw is well-known for its performance in the Indian three-wheeler segment. This 3 wheeler is up to according to the customer’s convenience. Due to its size and reliability, the Bajaj Maxima Z three-wheeler is primarily used for public travelling purposes. With the help of this vehicle, you can easily travel all over the city at a reasonable price. Therefore, the Bajaj Maxima Z Auto Rickshaw has a valuable place among all the fleet operators.
The engine of this 3 wheeler is fully advanced that delivers exceptional performance along with superior fuel mileage. Along with this, the price range of this 3 wheeler is according to the customer’s budget. Thus, if you want to earn more money for your business, this 3 wheeler is the best choice.
Key Features of The Bajaj Maxima Auto Rickshaw Model
- This 3 wheeler comes with a BS-VI engine norm and 470.5 type engine.
- The engine capacity of this model is 470.5 CC, and it provides 8 HP engine power.
- The fuel tank of this auto-rickshaw is 8 Litres, and it comes with a 1 cylinder engine.
- It has hydraulic drum brakes with parking brakes that provide excellent grip on the road.
- This 3 wheeler has handlebar steering and a dry single-plate type clutch that provides fast response and smooth transmission.
- The GVW of this model is 790 Kg, and it generates 24 Nm of torque.
- The kerb weight of this three-wheeler is 460 Kg, and it provides super-maximum speed.
- The Bajaj Maxima Z auto rickshaw price range is Rs. 1.90 Lakhs* – Rs. 1.99 Lakhs*.
For further information about trucks, tippers, mini trucks like Tata Ace HT Plus, and many more, please visit Truck Junction.