What Are Piles?
Pile or Hemorrhoids are blood vessels that have swollen that can appear within or around the anus. They are usually tiny, round and discolored lumps. You may be able to feel them in your anus, or hanging from the anal canal. The condition can be very uncomfortable and can significantly impact your everyday life. Anybody can develop piles, but they’re more prevalent as you get older. They can also be more prevalent when you are constipated frequently or are often on the toilet, trying to empty your bowels. Also, piles can be found both during and after pregnancy. They could develop due to hormonal changes or an increase in abdominal pressure during pregnancy.
Symptoms of Piles
Some of the most commonly reported signs of piles are:
- bleeding during the bowel movement
- painful bowel movement
- A lump or a mass in your anus
- A slimy discharge of mucus that comes from your anus.
- an impression that you’re not completely empty after you’ve gone to the bathroom
- itchy or swollen the skin around your anus
Types of hemorrhoids as per Ayurveda
In Ayurvedic belief the dosha that you have the most influence on determines the kind of hemorrhoids that you might be suffering from:
- People with pitta could suffer from bleeding hemorrhoids that are red and soft. Other symptoms include fever diarrhea and a sensation of thirst.
- The people who suffer from vata might experience a high amount of constipation, pain, and black hemorrhoids, with rough, hard-textured.
- Kapha sufferers Kapha may suffer from problems digesting food or hemorrhoids which are slippery, white or light on the outside, sweet and big in dimension The main goal for Anurag Ayurveda Hospital in Jaipur is to determine the piles
Ayurvedic Treatment for Piles
Ayurvedic treatment for pimples involves herbal medicine along with lifestyle changes and maybe minimally invasive treatments in the treatment strategy.
Your Ayurvedic practitioner will examine your overall health and determine the dominant dosha in you before giving treatment recommendations. It is recommended to talk with your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
Does Ayurvedic treatment for pimples help?
Absolutely! The treatment for piles is completely based on conventional ayurvedic treatments. Our personal experiences with SKK Ayurveda & Panchakarma is one of the most successful treatment and management of pimples in a variety of patients who were not able to get relief. If you are suffering from this issue, you should call us for advice