Vietnam is a wonderful country with an intriguing history. Vietnam offers a number of tranquil scenes as well as stunning landscapes across the country that reflect the natural beauty of the country. Tourism in Vietnam has been thriving, and it is now one of the most important contributors to the economy. Travel restrictions have been eliminated and the visa requirements have been reduced. As more people go to Vietnam, the need for Vietnam visa is expected to increase.
When applying for a visa to Vietnam It is important to be aware of the various types of visas available and how you can obtain one. If you plan to visit the country, you can select from a variety of visas that are based on your personal preferences. You can apply in person at a Vietnamese embassy or via an online application.
MODELS OF VIETNAM VISAS SOLD to foreign countries
1. TOURIST VIETNAM VISA, DL
- It is a Tourist visa is given to people who are traveling to Vietnam only for tourism. The tourist visa is valid for 30 days . should you wish to extend your stay then you will have to extend your Vietnam visa.
2. Business VIETNAM VISA, the DN1 and DN2
- The visa is only granted to individuals who plan to perform their business. You can also take your leisure trip for a trip to Vietnam with your business visa .
3. STUDENT/INTERNSHIP VIETNAM VISA, DH
- It is a Vietnam visa can be obtained by students who are enrolled at an educational institution and affiliated with a university in Vietnam or are doing an internship in Vietnam.
4. Working VIETNAM VISA, LD1 & LD2
- This Vietnam visa is valid for 2 years and is only granted to those who are in Vietnam to work. The business where you’ll be working must apply for the LD visa approval letter.
5. INVESTOR VIETNAM VISA DT1, 2, DT3, DT4
- A Vietnam visa is granted to those who plan to venture into Vietnam. There are four visas for investors dependent on the capital amount determined by the government.
5 YEARS VIETNAM VISA
A 5-year Vietnam visa exemption allows you to travel to any country you want to visit without needing the need to apply for a Vietnam visaeach time. If you are planning to visit Vietnam frequently, obtaining a visa exemption certificate is the best option. It can be tiring to apply for an visa each time you visit Vietnam and especially if are visiting Vietnam to see your family or friends. If you’re an Vietnamese student or worker residing overseas the Vietnam visa will be beneficial as you’ll be traveling often.
Methods to Apply For A VIETNAM VISA:
You can get a VIETNAM VISA THROUGH THE Following METHODS:
CONSULATE OR EMBASSY
- It is possible to contact for assistance at the Vietnam embassy. After reviewing everything, you’ll be required to provide all relevant information about yourself as well as other papers.
- You must then retrieve your passport and await the visa decision. If your application is accepted, the Vietnam visa will be placed on your passport and you’ll be allowed to be able to enter Vietnamese territory.
- Based on the reason behind your trip, you might have to submit an confirmation letter or authorization from Vietnam’s immigration service. It is the Vietnam Embassy will be determining how long it could take to process your Vietnam visa.
USING AN ONLINE SYSTEM
- Apply online using the application form on this official site to submit your application for the Vietnam Visa on the Internet. All the required details and documentation, such as your complete name, birth date the passport number gender, type of visa or nationality, as well your arrival date, must be completed.
- After you have completed an application, you must pay for the necessary payments with your debit/credit cards or bank transfers.
- Once you have submitted your form and make all of the necessary payments, the authorities will begin getting your Vietnam E-visa. The approval note will be sent to you within two days.
- For one entry, the Vietnam visa remains valid for 30 days. A Vietnam visa usually takes three days to get processed.
OBTAINING A VISA AROUND ARRIVAL
- If you choose to travel via one of Vietnam’s international airports then you’ll be granted the Vietnam visa upon your the day of your arrival.
- In the beginning, you’ll submit the inquiry for an authorisation letter. Complete the online application on the internet with all the required details. Then, pay the fees and sit back and wait until the form is processed.
- Your permission letter for an Vietnam visa will be sent to you, a copy will be delivered directly to an immigration officer in the port you are supposed to arrive.
- You’ll need four passport-size clear background photos and some money to cover the necessary stamping expenses.
- The letter of acceptance for a Vietnam visa on arrival is usually a couple of days to process.
DOCUMENTS NECESSARY TO ACQUIRE A VIETNAM VISA
- It is important to note that the passport is valid for 6 months with enough blank pages to receive stamps.
- Photos that are passport-sized and feature a clear background without head accessories or glasses.
- A letter of acceptance is required to obtain the Vietnam visa upon your arrival.
- Your application form or papers for the obtaining of an Vietnam visa.
- The Work Permit letter to obtain your Vietnam work visa.
- To exchange information for sharing, an email address is required.
- Application for entry and exit form.
- Debit and credit cards in good condition.
- Additional documents and documentation are needed, along with some cash.
If you’re from the country of another then you’ll need an visa to visit Vietnam. You may apply for the visa required to visit Vietnam via an Embassy or online application, or even a visa on the arrival. Before traveling to Vietnam you will need the Vietnam visa authorization letter and get an official passport certified.