Alagappa University Online Education was founded in the year 1992 that offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, diploma, and postgraduate diploma courses. The institute is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a grade of ‘A+’ and is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The courses offered by the institute in the field of Education, Computer Applications, Management, Science, and Languages. Alagappa University has 39 Departments, 9 Centres, and 2 Constituent Colleges along with 44 affiliated Colleges. The institute offers courses at different levels such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Postgraduate Diploma.
The interested applicants can get admission based on merit scored in the last qualifying examination. On the other hand for some courses like B.Ed, B.Sc, and MCA, separate exams is been conducted by the university.
Courses offered at Alagappa University Online Education
Postgraduate Programs offered are: MBA in General Management, MBA in Financial Management, MBA in Human Resource Management, MBA in Logistics Management and MBA in Tourism Management.
Undergraduate Programs offered are: BCA, B.Com, BBA, B.LITT, BA, B.Sc, and B.ED
Postgraduate Programs offered are: MBA, MCA, MSW, M.Com, M.Lib.Sc, M.Sc, and MA.
Diploma Programs offered are: PGDP in Computer Application, PGDP in Business Management, PGDP in Personal Management & Industrial Relations, PGDP in Hospital Management, PGDP in Human Resource, PGDP in Sports Management and PGDP in Yoga.
Alagappa University Scholarship
The University provides Scholarship Programs for its student under numerous categories financed by Government agencies. Given below are the details for the same of the scholarship:
- Complete fee waiver to the deserving candidates in each program
- Merit stipend to top postgraduate candidates with Rs. 2000 per month to each student in the ratio of student strength on a roll of 1:10
- PMT and VOC Endowment Merit Scholarship for first 3 toppers in each year
- Earn While You Learn Scheme for 2 students of Rs. 2000 per month
Alagappa University Online Education Placements
The situation pace of this college is excellent because it is viewed as one of the superior instructive establishments in online learning for an MBA Degree. The college offers the best nature of training to the understudies and consistently top of line organizations visit the grounds to recruit and enlist the aspirants. A few top organizations’ names are Nestle, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Britannia, Cognizant, etc.
Alagappa University Faculty
The faculty of this University is accomplished and experienced and consistently prepared to offer the best direction and backing to the applicants. The fundamental goal of this University is to convey the best and most profound information to the candidates. The faculty of the institute additionally offers open doors to the understudies in industry.
Alagappa University Infrastructure
The infrastructure of the institute is awesome and the college is spread across 450 acres of land of modern multifaceted buildings. With a major auditorium, AC classes, Big Library, Good Canteen, and Greenery, the college has everything for the understudies.
Alagappa University Distance Courses Admission Eligibility Criteria
Distance MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria-
The institute requires the student to possess a degree from any of the recognized institute or universities with a 10+2+3 education system
Distance BBA Admission Eligibility Criteria-
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be 12th passed out or equivalent degree from any recognized board.
Age Requirements: There is no minimum age limit.
Ranking of the Alagappa University
- It has been ranked 57 for Overall by NIRF 2021
- The institute has been ranked 64 for Overall by NIRF 2020
- AU has been ranked 47 for Overall by NIRF 2019
- Alagappa has been ranked 33 for Overall by Outlook 2019
- The university has been ranked 24 for Overall by QS 2020
- The institute has been ranked 20 for Overall by QS 2019
- Alagappa University recently secured 64th position in the Overall rankings of NIRF 2020.
- Secured 28th position among Universities and 47th in Overall rankings by the NIRF 2019 ranking.
- The University has acquired 4th rank in Swachhta Ranking 2018 for the cleanest Higher Educational Institutions in the Country in the category of Government Institutions.
- The University has bagged the Indian Association for the Blind (IAB) Silver Zone Award for outstanding excellence and amazing contribution to the empowerment of persons with Visual Challenges.
- It is the only University in Tamil Nadu which has been sanctioned INR 100 crores under RUSA 2.0 Scheme.
- Obtained Autonomy status (one among 60 Institutions in the country announced by MHRD).
- There are two ways to get admission at the institute either through direct admission or through approved learning centers.
- The candidates need to fill their application form for applying to the various courses like undergraduate and postgraduate in the college with the registration fee. Make sure the Demand Draft should be paid to the Alagappa University at Karaikudi.
- Make sure the application form should be filled with a black or blue pen and should be submitted along with demand draft.
- Demand draft for the prescribed total course fee drawn in the favor of the Director at Algappa University, payable on any bank at Karaikudi.
- The application form will be submitted through the learning centers along with the following documents:
- Index card with stamp size photo and the attached signature
- Original qualification of Intermediate/ Diploma/ Graduate degree certificate and a copy of all original documents attested by Gazetted Officer
- One DD in favor of Director at Alagappa University and payable at Karaikudi towards the university
- Another DD in favor of learning center concerned through whom the applicants seek admission
Alagappa University Online Education Fee Structure
|MBA in General Management||Rs. 1.50 Lakhs|
|MBA in Financial Management||Rs. 1.50 Lakhs|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Rs. 1.50 Lakhs|
|MBA in Logistics Management||Rs. 1.50 Lakhs|
|MBA in Tourism Management||Rs. 1.50 Lakhs|
Alagappa University Online Education Eligibility Criteria
|MBA in General Management||Applicant must have cleared Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for SC/ST category)|
|MBA in Financial Management|
|MBA in Human Resource Management|
|MBA in Logistics Management|