Easter is a time to celebrate life – and food is certainly a big part of that. This Easter, whether you’re hosting a large brunch or just inviting a few friends over for breakfast, we’ve got you covered with some delicious food ideas
There are so many delicious Easter food ideas out there, it’s hard to pick just one! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Easter eggs – Hard-boiled eggs wrapped in bacon and then baked, or scrambled eggs with ham and cheese inside.
- Easter baskets – Add some savory items like ham, chicken, sausage, Belgian waffles, eggs benedict, or even roasted Brussels sprouts for a real treat.
- Easter pies – Classic apple or sweet potato pie is always a hit, but try something new like pumpkin or cherry pie this year!
- Easter cookies – If you’re feeling extra creative, make chocolate chip cookies with a Marshmallow Frosting or peanut butter cups with layer cake frosting.
- Easter drinks – Serve up some eggnog, egg white cocktails, or even mimosas!
- Easter Catering – Easter Catering is a reliable and reputable caterer that can provide everything from simple meal deliveries to large-scale events.
When people start getting into the Easter season, they make sure that their celebrations are as elaborate and grand as possible. This is because it’s an occasion to enjoy the company of friends and family and celebrate new life while enjoying old traditions!
Leave a Reply